Another day, another “it’s two minutes before midnight, I must post SOMETHING” post….
- “Saga” (written by Brian K. Vaughan and illustrated by Fiona Staples) is an awesome, awesome comic for adults. I got Volume 2 from the library today, and read it while Uncle Mel entertained the kidlets. Definitely buying them if Santa brings me Amazon gift certificates for Christmas or Bill gets a bonus 🙂
- My father needs to rethink his email subject line strategy. For years now, he has been using “Parents” for virtually all of them. Then a few days ago I got one titled “Farewell.” It had a picture of my Mom’s car, which they sold that day. Thanks for the heart attack, Dad!
- I have six trays of suspicious-quality apples drying right now. Should I die of food poisoning tomorrow, you know what to blame.
- I have finally updated my “2013 Book Log” and “Mount TBR.” I need to win the lottery so I can stay at home and read books.
- YoungestOne got into trouble for making a finger gun and shooting a girl in the head. I told him to leave his finger-gun-shooting activities to the privacy of his home 🙂 It is so sad, though, that innocent games like that now merit a call from the principal…