Can’t believe it’s been two weeks since the boys left to Russia. Feels like I should have had gotten a lot more done by now 😦
- Planted the daylilies I picked up yesterday and today. Got some bonus decorative grass, too!
- Loaded the brush into the trailer. Neighbor Ron is going to help me move it into the side parking spot tomorrow morning.
- Got gas for the lawn mower.
- Did some grocery shopping.
- Paid a couple medical bills.
- Wrote a book review for “The Poisoner’s Handbook.” Took me over an hour, and still turned out kinda lame.
Time to go to bed. Need to get a lot done tomorrow!