That would be because the nice officer who pulled me over for speeding let me go with a written warning instead of a ticket. Mental note to self: in the future, avoid Main Street 🙂
Got a couple things accomplished today:
- Got a bunch of old newspapers from the library at work, to aid in window-washing this weekend.
- Paid a visit to two Half-Price Books stores (getting busted by police in between) and found three books I was looking for.
- Went on eBay and ordered an arm band ($2), case cover ($6), and screen protector ($1) for my iPod. Did not realize that the armband is going to be shipped from Hong Kong, so it will take a month or so to arrive. Oh well, lesson learned.
- Washed, dried, and put away the 0-3 and 3-6 clothes that were soaking all day. Some stains went away, most did not.
- Went through 6-9 clothes, and got another load soaking. I have LOTS of 6-9 clothes, for some reason.
- Took down hardcover books and put them back in order.
- Started a “going to try and re-read these and see if I still like them” pile of paperbacks.
Oh, and my attempt at soup turned out OK, albeit way too spicy. Will definitely have to eat it over bed of rice, as per suggestion in the recipe. Oh, and no idea how it could feed 6-8 people. My guess is it’s more like four servings. We shall see…