I did not fall asleep until 5 am last night, so needless to say the day did NOT get off to a good start. Still, some things did get done:
- Dropped off plastic bags at daycare, and had them pay our May bill with OldestOne’s advanced deposit money. I think there is enough there to cover the June bill, too. Yay for not having to part with $1,500 (between the two bills).
- Went to Menards and ordered ball tops for Dad’s staircase. They should be here mid-July.
- After work, went to Toys R Us and grabbed the last promotional plastic bin with “diapers + book + beach ball + coupons” of size 4 Pampers. Going to make the bin the upstairs toy container.
- Went to Wal-Mart and bought three bins for toy storage, plus some shelf liner for the upstairs bathroom.
- Filled garbage and recycling containers with soapy water. Will let them sit until Thursday or Friday night, hopefully all the dirt will soak off.
- Filled out customer satisfaction surveys for Wal-Mart and Toys R Us. Those things take a long time!
- Did two loads of kids laundry.
- Vacuumed upstairs and downstairs.