Now that Bill and the kids are safely in Russia, I am trying to get things done. I slept most of the day Saturday, but was productive on Sunday. Here’s what got done over the weekend:
- Organized the linen closet/medicine cabinet (Saturday night). Now have a giant bag of expired meds. Will have to stop at Walgreens and ask if they would dispose of them properly for me.
- Went for a run on Sunday morning. Realized I am so out of shape they need a new shape to describe me.
- Took down Christmas lights (and there was much rejoicing among the neighbors). In my defense, I was keeping them up because birds made nests there.
- Cleaned the gutters, including a particularly disgusting one on the side of the house.
- Mowed the lawn.
- Vacuumed and cleaned cars’ interiors.
- Swept the garage floor.
- Washed the cars.
- Did three loads of laundry and put the clean stuff away.
- Cleaned the kitchen counters and tables.
- Got the dishwasher going.
And now it is almost midnight, so off to bed I go!