- Day four. No ciggies. Thank god it’s going to be cold outside for the next couple of days, that always helps. Winter is a good time to quit activities that require you to be outside to perform them 😛
- Nice New Year’s party at Eric and Shannon’s. Alex has impressive staying (up) power 🙂
- Bill took the kids sledding and visiting his mom, so I could have my nervous breakdown in solitude.
- Ability to post-date blog posts, since I often post before I go to bed (so my day is not yet over), but 99% of the time I go to bed after midnight.
- 2009 is over. It sucked. More on that tomorrow.