- It was Karen’s birthday yesterday – hope she had fun!
- We did go to IKEA today – w00t. Among other things, got a little table and stools for the kids, two news bookcases for us, and this funky fruit bowl. Oh, and the $8 set of paper boxes for storing things, which was my ostensible reason for going. Oh, IKEA, how I love thee. Good thing it is a two-hour drive away, or I would be there every weekend, spending money I don’t have 🙂
- My headache did not start until we were almost back home, and then I crashed out on the couch with the older boys.
- Swimming with Xavier, and the nice warm water in the pool!
- Nice and warm sweatpants and hoodie I got on sale at work. It’s a pink hoodie, too. Hell just got a little colder 😛