- Karen and Shannon, who read this blog and post comments 🙂 *feels the love*
- I have a great dentist. Had my cleaning appointment today. No cavities, yay! Of course, I need two crowns and he wants to remove all four of my wisdom teeth (arguments that I can use all the wisdom I have are falling on deaf ears), but I am not going to think about it this week.
- Driving fast on the freeway.
- John at work got me a power cord that lets me plug in three things at a time, so now there are advent candles in all my windows (back in my college days, this office used to be an RA’s room. It has a lovely bay window).
- Pumpernickel bagels with honey walnut cream cheese.